- Huddersfield – Thursday 26th February
- Hull – Centre 88 – Friday 27th February
- Barnsley Football Club – Wed 24th March
Due to demand and excellent feedback further dates/venues will be available soon – Book now to avoid disappointment!
Contact: email@example.com www.skillzfirst.com
From September 2014 Ofsted are reporting on the ‘Effectiveness of Safeguarding Arrangements’ – including Cyberbullying.
SkillzFirst are professional educators with a vast experience of curriculum delivery and development who can help your school prepare to meet Ofsted requirements.
We are offering the following Level 2 qualification, ProQual (QCF) 601/2765/X
Understanding the Risks of Cyberbullying when usingOnline and Social Media Platforms
This is a one day qualification that will enhance the skills of your staff by raising awareness and promoting confidence; but more importantly will – evidence your compliance with Ofsted guidelines, demonstrate you are addressing e-safety and cyberbullying and validate your commitment to safeguarding.
Ofsted Guidelines –
- Leadership & Management to make e-safety a priority
- High priority given to training & continuation training to all staff
- Teaching & non-teaching staff should be aware and able to recognise e-safety issues
Staff Qualification Offer
- E-safety and Cyberbullying is a QCF approved L2 qualification which includes a comprehensive learning manual, tutor support and online assessment; cost includes – registration, assessment and certification.
- Qualification costs £195 per member of staff.
- Includes tea/coffee plus light lunch.
Contact us now to secure places at these events!