SkillzFirst are professional educators who can help your school prepare to meet Ofsted requirements, we’re committed to developing staff in the following areas:–
- Prevent Agenda – The new ‘Counter-Terrorism and Security Act 2015’ puts a responsibility on schools to participate in work to prevent young people being drawn into terrorism & challenge extremist ideas/behaviour
- Safeguarding – From September 2015 Ofsted is making far-reaching changes in the way they inspect schools, the new CIF will have a greater emphasis on safeguarding
- Cyberbullying and e-Safety – A topic high on Ofsted’s safeguarding agenda, qualifying your staff will demonstrate compliance with guidelines
We can provide Ofqual accredited qualifications or bespoke CPD training for managers, teachers and support/auxiliary staff
We’re happy to discuss your school’s individual needs!
Contact us now for more details or visit our website
01226 885005 firstname.lastname@example.org www.skillzfirst.com
Ofsted are reporting on the ‘Effectiveness of Safeguarding Arrangements’ – including Cyberbullying.
SkillzFirst are professional educators with a vast experience of curriculum delivery and development who can help your school prepare to meet Ofsted requirements.
We offer an approved Ofqual Level 2 qualification – Qual Aim 601/2765/X
Understanding the Risks of Cyberbullying when using Online & Social Media Platforms
Enhances staff skills by raising awareness and promoting confidence but more importantly – evidences your compliance with Ofsted guidelines, demonstrating you’re addressing e-safety, cyberbullying and validating your commitment to safeguarding. Now includes basic Prevent information.
- Leadership & Management to make e-safety a priority
- High priority given to training & continuation training to all staff
- Teaching & non-teaching staff should be aware and able to recognise e-safety issues
Staff Qualification Offer
- One day training/qualification events
- Ofqual approved L2 qualification – includes a comprehensive learning manual, tutor support and online assessment
- Cost £195 per person – includes registration, assessment and certification
- Includes refreshments plus light lunch
Are you prepared for Prevent and the responsibility the new Counter-Terrorism and Security Act 2015 puts on your school? Training events available – contact us for details!
Contact us now – use links below to check out our latest event dates/locations and download a booking form!
Event dates/locations/download a booking form
01226 885005/07921 044501