Ofsted are reporting on the ‘Effectiveness of Safeguarding Arrangements’ – including Cyberbullying.
SkillzFirst are professional educators with a vast experience of curriculum delivery and development who can help your school prepare to meet Ofsted requirements.
We offer an approved Ofqual Level 2 qualification – Qual Aim 601/2765/X
Understanding the Risks of Cyberbullying when using Online & Social Media Platforms
Enhances staff skills by raising awareness and promoting confidence but more importantly – evidences your compliance with Ofsted guidelines, demonstrating you’re addressing e-safety, cyberbullying and validating your commitment to safeguarding. Now includes basic Prevent information.
- Leadership & Management to make e-safety a priority
- High priority given to training & continuation training to all staff
- Teaching & non-teaching staff should be aware and able to recognise e-safety issues
Staff Qualification Offer
- One day training/qualification events
- Ofqual approved L2 qualification – includes a comprehensive learning manual, tutor support and…
View original post 72 more words