From September 2015 the Common Inspection Framework (CIF) has a greater emphasis on safeguarding. Ofsted inspectors will report on –‘The effectiveness of safeguarding’ – it is one of the key judgements!
Prevent Strategy – Section 26 of the ‘Counter-Terrorism and Security Act 2015’ places a duty on educational establishments to have ‘due regard to the need to prevent people from being drawn into terrorism’. Appropriate training and development for all staff, including leaders & governors should be undertaken.
- Policies, Procedures, Risk Assessment, Action Plans
- Extreme Behaviour
- Channel – referral process
- Promotion of British Values
- Challenging extreme views/ideology – counter narratives
We can provide bespoke CPD training packages to help you meet Ofsted/Government requirements
Contact us now – we’re happy to discuss your individual requirements
Cyberbullying and E-Safety – Achievement of our Ofqual accredited Level 2 qualification or CPD will enhance staff awareness & confidence on these topics.
- Social Media – Teens’ online lives
- Online Risks – Cyberbullying, Grooming, Sexual Exploitation
- Support, Action, Reporting
Check out our website for detailed information