The revised Ofsted Common Inspection Framework (CIF) has a greater emphasis on Safeguarding.
Inspectors will report on –‘The effectiveness of safeguarding’ – one of the key judgements of the short Section 8 Inspections
It makes specific reference to the need to have safeguarding arrangements to promote pupils’ welfare to prevent radicalisation & extremism and has the potential to jeopardise your previous grade .
We can provide training and development for all staff, including leaders & governors, to raise awareness and understanding of –
- Extremism (all forms)
- Channel – referral process
- Promotion of British Values
- Challenging extreme views/ideology – counter narratives
- Policies, Procedures, Risk Assessment, Action Plans
We can provide bespoke in-house CPD training packages or external events to help you meet Ofsted requirements
Contact us now – we’re happy to discuss your individual requirements
We also offer Cyberbullying and E-Safety – Achievement of our Ofqual accredited Level 2 qualification or CPD will enhance staff awareness & confidence on these topics.
- Social Media – Teens’ online lives
- Online Risks – Cyberbullying, Grooming, Sexual Exploitation
- Support, Action, Reporting